Since inception, over 500 women from throughout the State of Nebraska have received services at the WELL. Both programs rely on funding from state and federal sources, and the vast majority of women receiving services at the WELL are very low income and many are homeless or in a transitional living situation.
As a not-for-profit organization, all revenues generated in excess of operating costs are used to fund services. Donations and charitable cash contributions are welcomed and donors can benefit from the non-profit 501(c)(3) status.
If you would like to give a one-time financial donation, simply make your check payable to Women’s Empowering Life Line, Inc. and mail to P.O. Box 1392, Norfolk NE 68702-1392.
Our Wish List
The Women’s Empowering Life Line is always in need of various items to help provide better services to the women we work with. Below is a list of items that we are currently in need of. If you would like to make a donation, please call our Administrative Office at (402) 371-0220 to make arrangements to drop off items.
- Gently used clothing
- Unopened health and beauty products
- Unopened ibuprofen, acetaminophen, multi-vitamins
- Gift cards for grocery stores and gas stations
- Gift cards to Hobby Lobby – for weekly group activities
- Shampoo/Conditioner (unopened)
- Deodorant (unopened)
- Lotion/Body Wash (unopened)
- Toothbrush/Toothpaste (unopened)
- Alarm Clocks
- Laundry hampers/baskets
- Dish towels/Washcloths
- Unopened Paper Products (toilet paper, tissues, paper towels)
- Postage stamps