Located at 910 W. Park Avenue in Norfolk, NE. There is a designated Outpatient entrance located on the Northwest corner of the building. Our services are provided Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. After hours’ appointments are available upon request. Services may be provided in your home or through telehealth. Free transportation is available to and from your outpatient appointments if you live in the Norfolk area.
Outpatient Counseling Services:
Professionally directed evaluation, treatment and recovery services for individuals experiencing a substance related disorder or mental health disorder that causes moderate and/or acute disruptions in the individual’s life.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment:
Non-residential, intensive, structured interventions consisting of counseling and education regarding the needs of the targeted population. Includes ten hours per week of group and individual counseling.
The level of outpatient treatment where the sole service rendered by a qualified prescriber is the evaluation of the individual’s need for psychotropic medications, provision of a prescription, and ongoing medical monitoring of those medications.
Rehabilitation and support services provided to individuals in the community to increase stability and prevent higher levels of care.
- All services are gender specific and tailored to the unique needs of women in recovery.
- Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health Assessments
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
- 9 hours of skilled group treatment.
- IOP is offered Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10am – 1pm
- Individual Counseling
- Treatment for addiction, mental health disorders, trauma, eating disorders, family and relationship problems, stress management and other phase of life problems.
- Contingency Management for substance use risk minimization and/or abstinence.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical and Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Medication Management Provider offers psychiatric services specific to women and expectant mothers.
- Community Support provides individualized services including resource acquisition, budgeting, assistance with activities of daily living, independent living skills, employment skills, education assistance, transportation and more.
We serve adult women, ages 19 and older who are in need of outpatient services due to behavioral health concerns.